HOUSE OF W.I.N., INC.
provides supportive services to empower and strengthen women ages 18 and over and their children who are experiencing a hardship due to drug/alcohol abuse,
domestic violence, financial challenges, etc. and to become self-reliant.
1. Spiritual: As a loving, faith based organization; House of W.I.N., Inc. is compassionate about inspiring and assisting with fulfilling the needs of others.
2. Integrity: We are committed to upholding the highest level of integrity encompassing every aspect of our professionalism and work ethics as members of the organization. We strive for honesty, dependability, moral character, confidentiality, and respect in our actions.
3. Empowerment: We serve as mentors, role models, and leaders in our community, thriving to provide necessary recourses which will ultimately enhance the mind, body and spirit. We take great pride in fostering life changing relationships.
4. Commitment: We are dedicated and committed to assisting each individual in being self-reliant and reaching their respective goals.
5. WIN: We are committed to helping women excel in life through leadership, training, and guidance to become a WINNER. Life throws many challenges and obstacles but being equipped with the essential skills will assist to overcome them.
"For I was hungry and you feed me;
I was thirsty and you gave me water,
I was a stranger and you invited me in,
naked and you clothed me; I was in prison, and you came to me."